McCourt Street Day Surgery are seeking the services of an experienced manager to coordinate and ensure the continued running of our Day Hospital to the highest of standards. Reporting to the Director, the successful applicant will have excellent verbal, written and communication skills with a minimum of 3 years management experience in a similar role providing leadership, direction and management of clinical staff.
Applicants must :-
- Be a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen
- Be a Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Have a thorough understanding of Quality, ISO and Infection Control
- Experience with implementation of the National Standards
- Experience with Licensing and Accreditation
- Be able to provide Nursing leadership and clinical direction
- Human and material resource management
- The ability to implement policies, procedures, compliance and continuous quality improvement
- Previous peri-operative and theatre background a bonus
- Must to able to liaise with VMO’s and have great customer focus
- Prepare the agenda and minutes for Medical Advisory Committee
- Post-graduate qualification in peri-operative, critical care or health management is desirable
Hours of work required are Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm, however this management position may require additional hours incorporated within the yearly salary negotiated.
Written applications to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hamilton House is a leading Day Surgery in Adelaide, South Australia, which specialises in the provision of day surgery procedures ranging from skin cancer removal and reconstruction, hand surgery as well as cosmetic plastic surgery. Their mission is to provide individualised high-quality plastic surgical and nursing care of a compassionate nature, in a caring medical environment, with contemporary professional skills to ensure health and wellbeing of our patients.
Hamilton House are currently looking to appoint the the following roles:
- Theatre Nurse Manager – click here for further information
- RN Theatre / Recovery (part time) – click here for further information
- Enrolled Nurse Theatre / Recovery (part time) – click here for further information
…….. please check back regularly for new postings.