Hampton Park Women’s Health Clinic
Director of Nursing
Hampton Park Women’s Health Clinic is a busy Day Procedure Centre that is seeking a passionate and hardworking Director of Nursing to join their team on a full time basis. The centre has been operational since 2008 and continues to provide skilled and compassionate care to vulnerable patients.
The Director of Nursing is responsible for all day to day operations of the Day Surgery. Reporting directly to the CEO the DON will have great deal of responsibility across the business.
We are seeking an engaging and dynamic leader with strong experience at a management level who can effectively lead and manage the clinical and operational requirements, key stakeholder relationships and actively contribute to the strategic direction of Hampton Park Women’s Health Clinic. It will be a rewarding and challenging role that will provide the right applicant the ability to become an integral part of the team.
Click here for more information.
West Coast Surgical Institute (WA)
Perioperative Nursing vacancies
A unique opportunity to join and grow with the team at West Coast Surgical Institute in the purpose built Day Hospital.
- Day to day planning, organisation, directing and clinical supervision of all operational activities in the Perioperative Staff and Clinical Services (Operating Theatre, CSSD, Recovery, Admissions).
- Implementing the policies, procedures, philosophy, and objectives of the Day Hospital.
- Education and training of personnel.
- Maintaining a competent workforce adhering to regulatory guidelines and established national standards of patient care.
- Administrative duties relating to the patient journey through the Operating Theatre.
- Ensuring compliance in the provision of patient care and safety.
- Reporting to the Director of Nursing and Board regarding infection control, clinical performance, and supplies.
- Stock and inventory controls for the Operating Theatre, CSSD and recovery and admission units.
- Collaborating with other key personnel, administrators, medical practitioners, and other divisions to provide and maintain optimal services in a cost-effective manner.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Current nursing degree and registration
- At least 3 years of industry experience
- Post-graduate training and studies favourable
- Demonstrated experience in clinical nursing
- Demonstrated experience in Leadership and management roles
- Meeting ACORN standards
This position offers an excellent salary package and opportunity for professional development for the right individual who has the drive to lead and succeed.
Please send expressions of interest via email to email@example.com
Nurse Manager (WA)
- Onsite Parking
- Central location
- Attractive hours
Kings Park Day Hospital is a dedicated, single theatre Oral and Maxillofacial Day Hospital. The stand-alone facility provides General and IV sedation for a range of maxillofacial day procedures. The hospital is located centrally in West Perth and is in walking distance of the Central Transit Zone.
Click here to view the full advertisement.