Brighton Day Surgery is an accredited day hospital offering services in skin cancer management, plastic and reconstructive surgery, dermatology, non surgical vascular treatment, laser skin rejuvenation, cosmetic injectables and skin treatments, vascular laser, ablative laser and more. We are a small close-knit team, who pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality care for patients at an affordable price. We are located at Brighton, SA. We have designated onsite secure staff carparking. We are looking for a vascular sonographer to join the team to provide medical imaging services 2 days per week, with room to grow. Days are flexible.
Qualifications & experience
- Must be registered with ASAR
- Must have vascular ultrasound experience
- Must have current working with children check
Tasks & responsibilities
- Perform venous leg mapping scans
- Provide ultrasound guidance for vascular procedures including laser ablation
- Perform high level disinfecting of ultrasound probes
- Assist the medical director in the development and review of policies and procedures for medical imaging
- Staff discount for products and services
- Work independently as part of a small multidisciplinary team
- Training and further education can be negotiated
…….. please check back regularly for new postings.