Commercial Real Estate
Contact Us if you are interested in advertising on this page.
The real estate opportunities listed on this page are for your information and interest. Day Hospitals Australia does not recommend or endorse any advertisers listed. These are provided on the basis that users make their own decisions about approaching the advertising company.
Exciting Opportunity to Purchase or Lease a New Medical Facility on the Northern Beaches
The Northern Beaches offers huge opportunity with projected substantial population growth and unmet medical services demand.
The project will comprise of approximately 2,000sqm of floorspace, with flexible options available starting at 100sqm in this purpose-built state of the art medical facility, available for sale and lease, complementing the new $2.4 billion Northern Beaches Hospital located several hundred metres away. Consisting of:
Proposed Ground Floor:
- An onsite Café
- Pathology drop off.
Proposed Floors 1-4 + Private Rooftop:
- Whole floor areas of 490sqm approximately, with tenancies available from 100sqm
- Imagery and radiology services (level 1)
- Day Surgery Services, including pre-operation, theatre surgery and post operation and recovery suites
- Specialist consulting
- roof top area for patients and visitors to socialise.
72 secure car parking spaces located on grade and in two underground levels. There is also provision for ambulance drop off and pick up.
This is a rare opportunity to expand your medical business into the ever growing & affluent Northern Beaches catchment. The project has achieved both Development application and construction certificate approval. Construction is to commence in 2021 subject to suitably qualified medical practices committing to occupy this exciting new facility. Practical completion is anticipated for mid-2022.
We have developed a space plan setting out how a day surgery clinic might operate. Plans can be found in the attached Information Memorandum for your benefit.
The benefits of occupying of this space plan include:
- 2-3 complying surgical theatres with pre-op and recovery;
- Impatient/post op care with 7 suites with en-suite, staff amenity and administration;
- The opportunity to have new certified labs, pathology, pharmacy and even possibly Ultrasound Care all under one roof;
- 72 onsite secure car parking spots;
- A ground floor café and roof top area for patient and visitors to socialise;
- Can be purpose built and fitted out specifically to suite requirements; and
- Greater potential for depreciation benefits to the fit out as it will all be new.
As a next step, we invite you to review the Information Memorandum and/or visit www.nbhealthhub.com.au. We would then welcome the opportunity to meet and have a site visit in the near future, where ourselves and the highly experienced Developer (CK Property Group ) would attend. We can then discuss and present either terms to lease or purchase in more detail.