Contact Us if you are interested in advertising on this page.
Please be advised that the companies listed on this page are for your information and interest only. Day Hospitals Australia does not recommend or endorse any advertisers listed. These are provided on the basis that users make their own decisions about approaching the consultant or company to provide work, services or technology.
To consider the services provided by Day Hospitals Australia Industry Partners and Members, please click here.
Index of Consultants shown on this page (click on the name to be taken to more information further down this page):
- AS4187 Solutions – consultancy on all aspects of the Sterilising Services Department
- Day Hospital Consulting – Hospital Design, Planning, Clinical Pathways Development, Re-design, Setup and Compliance and Operational Management
- GovernancePlus – Accreditation/Certification Specialists
- HMED Consult – Health & Medical Business Consulting
Ensure that your business is completely AS4187 compliant!
With over 35 years’ experience in Sterilisation Services, AS4187 Solutions are the leaders in all aspects of AS/NZS 4187:2014 and all current ISO standards compliance. We take the time to learn everything about your businesses requirements to ensure we recommend the best and most cost-effective solution for your facility no matter how big or small.
Some of the services we provide are:
- Consultation – offering consultation in all aspects of the Sterilising Services Department.
- Audit Current Practices – audit current practices against AS/NZS4187-2014 and all current ISO standards and guidelines.
- Education & Training – Education and Training for all staff in the processing room.
- Validation of Processing Practices – validation of all processing equipment and processes in the department.
- Work Process Documentation – create or update Work Instructions for all processing equipment and processes.
Call me today to discuss your needs and how I can help you achieve compliance at your facility.
Jessica Pena, Sterilising Services Consultant
Hospital Design, Planning, Clinical Pathways Development, Re-design, Setup and Compliance and Operational Management
Day Hospital Consulting Pty Ltd, trading as Hospital and Healthcare Consulting
Innovative and practical solutions to ensure delivery of expected outcomesPh: 0417 737 122
Address: P O Box 961, Spring Hill, QLD 4000
Day Hospital Consulting strives to provide innovative and practical solutions to ensure delivery of expected outcomes in various types of Hospital environments and settings. Utilising the latest industry resources and technology, and with experience of over 37 years in the public and private health industry, Day Hospital Consulting has strong practical and clinical experience in design, planning, clinical pathways development, re-design, and setup (including equipment procurement and costing) of hospitals, day hospitals and medical practices.
Day Hospital Consulting expertise is Compliance of Health Facilities including Hospital Licensing and Accreditation against the National Safety and Quality in Health Service Standards version 2.
Other key functions are strategic management and business planning, ongoing operational and compliance management of both clinical and administrative functions, human resource management, implementation of electronic and manual quality management systems, infection control management, and patient record management systems.
|Leith’s 37 years Clinical experience have been spent in the Operating Theatre and various Hospitals and Day Hospitals in Queensland. Leith has been the Director of Day Hospital Consulting Pty Ltd for fourteen years. Leith has consulted and worked in multi sites across Australia over these years and was the first awarded Life Member of the Australian Day Hospital Association in 2008 after leading the Association from 2004 – 2007 (now known as Day Hospitals Australia Ltd); and committee and board member of multi private hospital committees and representative to many regulatory organisations.|
Contact: Sandy Thomson 0407 008 289
GovernancePlus, an accreditation preparation specialist service provider.
GovernancePlus is a proud member of Day Hospitals Australia. As with most service providers, COVID-19 has changed how we are reaching out and working with our current and new clients, especially in this challenging time. Our mission is to continue to provide personalised, connected, effective, safe services and advice.
About us: GovernancePlus was established in 2006 to provide consultancy services in governance, quality, and risk management for the public and private health care industry across Australia. We support large to small acute, community, mental health, NDIS and not for profit providers with their accreditation preparation and management needs. Our consultants include experienced accreditation assessors.
GovernancePlus has been recognised for Business Excellence by Alcoa Peel Chamber of Commerce in 2020 and by the Australian Organisation for Quality in 2015 and 2017. ISO 9001: 2015 certification has been held since 2017.
How we can support your needs?
- Confidential pre-survey risk assessments of your accreditation preparedness for all or selected standards. The review process includes tools, self-directed learning packages and support.
- Quality Management Services for facilities who do not have capacity or need for a full time quality manager. This can be done both onsite and remotely.
- New Facility Builds and Interim accreditation – support with architectural advice, licensing and interim accreditation.
Whether you are due for accreditation this year or next year it’s important to remain accreditation ready every day.
Need more information – Contact Sandy Thomson on the contact details above.
HMED Consult – specialising in developing and supporting GP Practices, Dental Practices, and Day Procedure Services. We take a practical approach to simplifying the process for clients meeting the NSQHS and RACGP Standards through all levels of the organisation from planning, building, IT and accounting, and meeting Medicare requirements through to ensuring all policies, procedures and protocols are understood and implemented. We also complete audits against the standards for monitoring ongoing compliance.
We work with clients to implement innovative solutions using knowledge and skills developed through our work as industry consultants, surveyors for NSQHS, RACGP and as Practice Mentors. Our expertise is valued within the health industry nationally on implementing quality frameworks incorporating Governance, Consumer Frameworks, Infection Control and all other elements of the Standards.
This simplified approach allows for the introduction of quality improvement strategies to ensure clients comply with industry standards through our step by step process:
- Planning: Strategic and business planning, IT and accounting solutions, Medicare requirements
- Educate: Support for every staff member through change of management
- Develop: Develop policy, procedure and protocols to match your organisation and meet the standards
- Mentoring: Providing mentoring and coaching to practice managers
- Audits: Conducting audits and gap assessments against the NSQHS and RACGP by qualified auditors
The professional team of consultants at HMED, offers a high level of expertise within multiple areas in the health industry. This experience is supported by a willingness to work with clients to achieve the best outcomes by bringing practical business solutions to each client’s individual situations.
We can offer pre-accreditation support from when you’re considering accreditation through to being with you on the day of your assessment. If you have already been through accreditation, we can also assist with post accreditation plans and maintenance to ensure accreditation is met on a daily basis.
Call us today, to discuss our flexible consultancy packages.