Contact Us if you are interested in advertising on this page.
Please be advised that the companies listed on this page are for your information and interest only. Day Hospitals Australia does not recommend or endorse any advertisers listed. These are provided on the basis that users make their own decisions about approaching the consultant or company to provide work, services or technology.
To consider the services provided by Day Hospitals Australia Industry Partners and Members, please click here.
Index of Consultants shown on this page (click on the name to be taken to more information further down this page):
- AS4187 Solutions – consultancy on all aspects of the Sterilising Services Department
- Day Hospital Consulting – Hospital Design, Planning, Clinical Pathways Development, Re-design, Setup and Compliance and Operational Management
- Governance Plus – Accreditation/Certification Specialists
- Space for Health – Planning, Design, Fitout and Construction
- HMED Consult – Health & Medical Business Consulting
Ensure that your business is completely AS4187 compliant!
With over 35 years’ experience in Sterilisation Services, AS4187 Solutions are the leaders in all aspects of AS/NZS 4187:2014 and all current ISO standards compliance. We take the time to learn everything about your businesses requirements to ensure we recommend the best and most cost-effective solution for your facility no matter how big or small.
Some of the services we provide are:
- Consultation – offering consultation in all aspects of the Sterilising Services Department.
- Audit Current Practices – audit current practices against AS/NZS4187-2014 and all current ISO standards and guidelines.
- Education & Training – Education and Training for all staff in the processing room.
- Validation of Processing Practices – validation of all processing equipment and processes in the department.
- Work Process Documentation – create or update Work Instructions for all processing equipment and processes.
Call me today to discuss your needs and how I can help you achieve compliance at your facility.
Jessica Pena, Sterilising Services Consultant
Hospital Design, Planning, Clinical Pathways Development, Re-design, Setup and Compliance and Operational Management
Day Hospital Consulting Pty Ltd, trading as Hospital and Healthcare Consulting
Innovative and practical solutions to ensure delivery of expected outcomesPh: 0417 737 122
Address: P O Box 961, Spring Hill, QLD 4000
Day Hospital Consulting strives to provide innovative and practical solutions to ensure delivery of expected outcomes in various types of Hospital environments and settings. Utilising the latest industry resources and technology, and with experience of over 37 years in the public and private health industry, Day Hospital Consulting has strong practical and clinical experience in design, planning, clinical pathways development, re-design, and setup (including equipment procurement and costing) of hospitals, day hospitals and medical practices.
Day Hospital Consulting expertise is Compliance of Health Facilities including Hospital Licensing and Accreditation against the National Safety and Quality in Health Service Standards version 2.
Other key functions are strategic management and business planning, ongoing operational and compliance management of both clinical and administrative functions, human resource management, implementation of electronic and manual quality management systems, infection control management, and patient record management systems.
|Leith’s 37 years Clinical experience have been spent in the Operating Theatre and various Hospitals and Day Hospitals in Queensland. Leith has been the Director of Day Hospital Consulting Pty Ltd for fourteen years. Leith has consulted and worked in multi sites across Australia over these years and was the first awarded Life Member of the Australian Day Hospital Association in 2008 after leading the Association from 2004 – 2007 (now known as Day Hospitals Australia Ltd); and committee and board member of multi private hospital committees and representative to many regulatory organisations.|
Contact: Sandy Thomson 0407 008 289
The vision and mission of GovernancePlus is to support continuous improvement of clinical and corporate governance accountabilities, quality and risk management systems in health and community organisations. This is achieved through use of a collaborative partnership model of service supported by a team of professional and skilled consultants. Our aim is to assist organisations to be accreditation ready every day.
GovernancePlus supports many health and community sector clients across Australia with their accreditation requirements. We know that sustainable and effective clinical and corporate governance systems form the foundations for successful accreditation. A key strategy is to build and sustain long term relationships with our clients which in turn delivers mutually beneficial outcomes. GovernancePlus has also maintained continuous certification to ISO 9001: 2015.
- Assessment of accreditation preparation including use of remote and unannounced reviews
- Project management associated with accreditation preparation
- Quality management support for small facilities (subject to assessment of needs)
- Specialist reviews of clinical and corporate governance systems
- Specialist reviews of clinical services
- Design advice for new facility builds including licensing and interim accreditation
- Education, workshops and self-directed learning packages.
Space for Health
At Space for Health, we look after the
PLANNING|DESIGN|FITOUT|CONSTRUCTION| of your Day Hospital from feasibility stage throughout completion of the project.
Our point of difference is the specialised team of Healthcare Architects, Designers and Projects Managers we have in house and the expert advice we provide from the feasibility and planning stage throughout completion of the project.
Our Services include:
- Business Case Development – Financial and Operational planning, budgeting, marketing, market research, etc.
- Site Feasibility and Assessment – We qualify the site before you sign the lease or acquire the property. We will make sure that your property is suitable including permits, accessibility, compliance, parking, base building services, etc.
- Design Development including Authorities Approvals – We look after the concept design throughout approvals from council and ministry of health. We make sure the design is first functional and maximizes the use of the space to optimise the staff movements and operation with a patient centric approach.
- Project Delivery Management – We tender the project on your behalf to our internal trades and other head contractors to get the best price in the market for your practice delivery. We deliver more than 200 project per year and our network of suppliers and internal PM staff guarantees a smooth delivery on time with the best price.
- Fitout and Construction
- Post Construction
We provide 7 years’ warranty on workmanship conducted on your project. Accredited in Quality Management, Environmental Management and WHS Management, our reputation is built on satisfied clients.
HMED Consult takes a practical approach to consultancy with clients to simplify meeting the NSQHS standards through education of all levels of the organisation ensuring all policies, procedures and protocols are understood and implemented.
Stacy Kambouris as the Director, works with clients to implement innovative solutions using knowledge and skills developed through his work as a surveyor to NSQHS and a registered nurse working at multiple levels of management for 22 years. Stacy’s expertise is valued within the health industry, as he presents workshops nationally on implementing quality frameworks incorporating Governance, Consumer frameworks, Infection Control and all other elements of the standards.
This simplified approach allows for the introduction of quality improvement strategies to ensure clients comply with industry standards through our step by step process:
- Educate: Support for every staff member through change of management
- Develop: Develop policy, procedure and protocols to match your organisation and meet the standards
The professional team of consultants at HMED, offers a high level of expertise within multiple areas in the health industry. This experience is supported by a willingness to work with clients to achieve the best outcomes by bringing practical business solutions to each client’s individual situations.
We can offer pre-accreditation support from when you’re considering accreditation through to being with you on the day of your assessment. If you have already been through accreditation, we can also assist with post accreditation plans and maintenance to ensure accreditation is met on a daily basis.
Call us today, to discuss our flexible consultancy packages.