For all media enquiries please contact Jane Griffiths, CEO of Day Hospitals Australia on 08 9332 3606 or by email here.
INTERVIEWS / ARTICLES
- 3 August 2022 – Day Hospitals Australia’s CEO Jane Griffith spoke to Rebecca Levingston at ABC Radio Brisbane – click here to listen
- 21 March 2022 – Day Hospitals Australia’s CEO Jane Griffiths spoke to Sofie Formica, 4BC Brisbane regarding ambulance ramping and ways the day hospital sector could assist – click here
- 7 March 2022 – Day Hospitals Australia’s CEO Jane Griffiths spoke to Robert Cameron from 94.7 FM in Geelong to discuss the role of day hospitals in elective surgery in regional Victoria – click here
- 10 February 2022 – Interview with Oliver Peterson on Perth Live on 6PR882 to discuss elective surgery restrictions in WA – click here
- 1 February 2022 – Interview with Sonya Feldhoff at ABC Adelaide regarding elective surgery restrictions – click here (Jane’s interview is between 21.21 and 24.55)
- 2 January 2022 – Interview with Dr Ginni Mansberg at 2GB regarding the decline in admissions for skin cancers and joint replacements – click here
- 15 October 2021 – Interview with ABC Radio Statewide Drive and Jane Griffiths about regional surgery restrictions and the Viability Agreement in Victoria – click here
- 15 October 2021 – Day Hospitals Australia’s CEO Jane Griffiths spoke to 3AW’s Neil Mitchell about private patients being denied surgery – click here
- 1 September 2021 – Day Hospitals Australia’s CEO Jane Griffiths was interviewed by 9 News about day hospitals and ways they can assist after a decision to postpone elective surgeries in WA. Click here to view the accompanying article and watch her interview.
- Day Hospitals Australia’s CEO Jane Griffiths recently joined Oliver Peterson on Perth Live on 6PR882 for an in-depth discussion on ways the day hospital sector can support the health system in WA. To read the accompanying news article click here and to listen to the radio interview click here.
- 20 August 2021 – The West: “Day hospitals can offer a way to help tackle nursing crisis”
- March 2020 – Hospital Capacity to fight COVID-19 will be lost
- May 2020 – Day hospitals: leading the recovery post COVID-19
- October 2020 – Private Health Insurers Premium Increases 1 October 2020