In accordance with the objective of Day Hospitals Australia to actively represent its members through industry committees and task forces, Day Hospitals Australia currently has representation on the following committees:
- Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care Private Sector Group (ACSQHC) – representative is Deanne Day
- Australian Council on Healthcare Standards Committee (ACHS) and Day Surgery Indicators & Standards Committee – representative is Samantha Sanders
- ACHS Day Patient Clinical Indicators Working Group (Time Limited) – Elizabeth Latchford
- ACHS Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Clinical Indicators Working Group (Time Limited) – Sally Spillane
- DoHA Trusted Information Sharing Network – Health Sector (Communicating Member) – no representative required
- Hospital Casemix Protocol & Private Health Data Bureau Working Group (DoHA) – representative is Maria Tripodi
- Industry Working Group on Benefit Setting and Review Framework (improving access to breakthrough medical technology and affordability of medical devices for privately insured Australians) – representative is Gabrielle Moreland
- International Association for Ambulatory Surgery (IAAS) – representation is Dr John Napoli
- National Procedure Banding Committee (NPBC) – representative is Natalie Taylor
- NSQHS Standards Steering Committee – representation is Jane Griffiths
- NSW Health Private Health Facilities Advisory Committee – representative is Tony Geftakis
- Private Health Ministerial Advisory Committee – representative is Jane Griffiths
- Prosthesis List Advisory Committee – representative is Gabrielle Moreland
- Standards Australia – Day Hospitals Australia has representatives on a number of time-limited review committees.
Day Hospitals Australia also actively lobbies and represents members to address topical issues that arise as required.
The Profiles for the majority of the above Day Hospitals Australia representatives can be found on the Day Hospitals Australia Team page or by clicking here.