In accordance with the objective of Day Hospitals Australia to actively represent its members through industry committees and task forces, Day Hospitals Australia currently has representation on the following committees:
- Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care Private Sector Group (ACSQHC) – representative is Deanne Day
- Australian Council on Healthcare Standards Committee (ACHS) and Day Surgery Indicators & Standards Committee – representative is Samantha Sanders
- DoHA Trusted Information Sharing Network – Health Sector (Communicating Member) – no representative required
- Hospital Casemix Protocol Workshop (DoHA) – representative is Jane Griffiths
- International Association for Ambulatory Surgery (IAAS) – representation is Dr John Napoli
- National Procedure Banding Committee (NPBC) – representative is Julie Pescod
- NSQHS Standards Steering Committee – representation is Jane Griffiths
- NSW Health Private Health Facilities Advisory Committee – representative is Tony Geftakis
- Private Health Ministerial Advisory Committee – representative is Jane Griffiths
- Prosthesis List Advisory Committee – representative is Gabrielle Moreland
- Standards Australia – Day Hospitals Australia has representatives on a number of time-limited review committees.
Day Hospitals Australia also actively lobbies and represents members to address topical issues that arise as required.
The contact details and Profiles for the Day Hospitals Australia representatives can be found on the Day Hospitals Australia Team page or by clicking here.