Primary and Community Healthcare Standard
The National Safety and Quality Primary and Community Healthcare Standards aim to protect the public from harm and improve the quality of health care delivered.
Accreditation to the standards will be voluntary, unless required by a regulator or funder, and will commence in mid-2022. Resources to help with implementation and frequently asked questions can be found here.
New and updated resources
- Resource for care in migrant and refugee communities
- Paper-based National Standard Medication Charts – Checklist for assessors
- Advice on the submission of hand hygiene compliance audit data
- COVID-19: Infection prevention and control risk management
- Updates to advisories/fact sheets
Click here to read the NSQHS Standards Newsletter in full.