If you were unable to attend the Day Hospitals Australia 2021 Online Conference you can still purchase a 3 month pass to view all conference recordings and presentations on demand at your own leisure.
Some of the Conference Highlights included:
- Inspirational Keynote speakers Scott Anthony, Mike Hardie, Captain Richard de Crespigny and Jenny Blaikie, discussed Innovation, Leadership, Crisis Management and Mental Health
- International guests Bill Prentice, Dr Ian Jackson, Prof Doug McWhinnie shared their knowledge of same day surgery in the UK and USA
- Panel Discussions were held to explore Pre-admission processes, Innovation in Healthcare and Legislative Compliance and Regulatory requirements for facilities – with Noel Adachi and Tess Poland from AAAHC discussing an accreditation system specific to ambulatory surgery
- Workshops covering key management areas relevant to Day Hospitals including strategy, planning and execution of organisational change, managing fatigue, empowering innovation and cyber security
- Access to over 30 sponsors and exhibitors through the virtual exhibition lounge