Darebin Endoscopy Services
Director of Nursing (Casual/ Part-time hours)
Good remuneration will be awarded in accordance to experience
Darebin Endoscopy Services situated at 42 Station Street, Fairfield, Victoria is currently seeking a Director of Nursing. The suitable applicant must have at least 5 years experience as an AHPRA Certified Registered Nurse with basic management skills.
Endoscopy experience is an advantage but not mandatory.
Hours are flexible working Monday and Wednesday mornings to suit your lifestyle.
Any queries should be directed to Dr Ter – CEO on 0408 011 181.
Clinical Services Manager – Keilor Private
Western Suburbs, Melbourne VIC
$104,000 + Super
Healthcare & Medical Nursing – Management
- Key leadership opportunity
- Join a healthcare team focused on delivering quality patient services
An opportunity to use your clinical and management experience to lead a dedicated team.
Keilor Private is a registered day hospital specialising in Gastroenterology. Our hospital achieves consistently high standards in AS/NZS ISO 9001 and NSQHSS accreditation. Keilor Private has a strong reputation for providing quality health care services.
Senior Appointment – The position of Clinical Services Manager is accountable to the Directors through the CEO for the efficient day to day management of the hospital to ensure it maintains a high standard of quality deliverables.
- Manage the daily operations of Keilor Private.
- In conjunction with the CEO, liaise with stakeholders to enhance and maintain Keilor Privates clinical governance structures.
- Ensure NSQHSS Accreditation is maintained and of a high standard.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with APHRA
- Have at least 12 months practical experience in nursing management.
- At least five years clinical experience as a registered nurse
- Recent acute care nursing experience and skills
- Be able to identify and deliver optimum use of human resources,material and financial resources
- Together with the CEO be accountable for the standard of professional nursing practice
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to solve problems through proficient negotiation. Confident in dealing with staff and the management of change.
- Working knowledge of applicable Legislation, Regulations, Australian Standards, Acorn Standards and AS/NSZ 4187:2014 and GENCA Guidelines
- Monday – Friday, no weekends or public holidays
- Strong support from the CEO
- Position supported by ANUM equivalents
- Attractive salary and benefits
If you feel that the time is right for you to make a change and join a leading community based private day care hospital we would like to speak with you.
This is a very important position within the organisation and your contribution will be recognised and well rewarded.
Any queries should be directed to Cheryl Stewart-Richardson, CEO, on 03 8340 6400 or via email@example.com
………….. please check back in the future for new postings!