Day Hospitals Australia 2021 Online Conference
8 – 10 September 2021
The Day Hospitals Australia 2021 National Conference was held online from 8 – 10 September 2021.
The move to an online format provided the opportunity for all delegates across Australia to stay up to date, hear from inspirational speakers and industry leaders and make new connections while we explore new scope and advancement of the day hospital sector in the Australian Health Care system.
As the premier event for the Day Hospital Sector, our volunteer committee worked tirelessly to create an exciting program of live speakers, presentations, panel discussions, workshops, and virtual exhibitors offering delegates the opportunity to watch, learn and network over 3 days from 8 – 10 September.
POST CONFERNECE RECORDINGS NOW AVAILABLE
If you were unable to attend the Day Hospitals Australia 2021 Online Conference you can still purchase a 3 month pass to view all conference recordings and presentations on demand at your own leisure.
Some of the Conference Highlights included:
- Inspirational Keynote speakers Scott Anthony, Mike Hardie, Captain Richard de Crespigny and Jenny Blaikie, discussed Innovation, Leadership, Crisis Management and Mental Health
- International guests Bill Prentice, Dr Ian Jackson, Prof Doug McWhinnie shared their knowledge of same day surgery in the UK and USA
- Panel Discussions were held to explore Pre-admission processes, Innovation in Healthcare and Legislative Compliance and Regulatory requirements for facilities – with Noel Adachi and Tess Poland from AAAHC discussing an accreditation system specific to ambulatory surgery
- Workshops covering key management areas relevant to Day Hospitals including strategy, planning and execution of organisational change, managing fatigue, empowering innovation and cyber security
- Access to over 30 sponsors and exhibitors through the virtual exhibition lounge
To keep in touch and make sure you don’t miss out on important information, email: email@example.com to join our mailing list.
Thank you to our 2021 Conference sponsors: