Department of Health
Phase 1b Covid-19 Vaccine Rollout – Vaccine Eligibility Checker
Updated published ATAGI guidance (9 April 2021):
The following documents have been published by the Australian Government:
- ATAGI statement: https://www.health.gov.au/news/atagi-statement-on-astrazeneca-vaccine-in-response-to-new-vaccine-safety-concerns
- Department of Health Secretary and Chief Medical Officer statement: https://www.health.gov.au/news/joint-statement-on-covid-19-astrazeneca-vaccine-advice-from-atagi
- TGA statement: https://www.tga.gov.au/media-release/astrazeneca-chadox1-s-covid-19-vaccine
Presentation to Day Hospitals Australia members on 18 March
- Presentation Slides: https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2021/03/priority-groups-for-covid-19-vaccination-program-phase-1b_0.pdf
- COVID-19 Vaccination Eligibility Declaration form: https://www.health.gov.au/resources/publications/covid-19-vaccination-eligibility-declaration-form
Information for COVID-19 vaccination providers page includes
- Clinical guidance and information for COVID-19 vaccination providers
- Consent information and patient resources
- COVID-19 vaccinations for DVA clients
- Priority groups for COVID-19 Vaccination Program: Phase 1b
TGA provisionally approves Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine – The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) advised on 25 January they have granted provisional approval to Pfizer Australia Pty Ltd for its COVID-19 vaccine COMIRNATY, making it the first COVID-19 vaccine to receive regulatory approval in Australia.
Department of Health | COVID-19 Vaccines Information for Health Professionals – The Department of Health has forwarded a second letter and stakeholder kit to share with our networks from Professor Michael Kidd, Acting Chief Medical Officer, about the latest information on COVID-19 vaccines.
Department of Health
- National COVID-19 Clinical Evidence Taskforce Clinical guidelines
- AHPPC COVID-19 statements
- Agency for Clinical Innovation COVID-19 website
- Department of Health Covid-19 information – click here
- Department of Health Resources for Health Professionals – click here to view
- Department of Health staff education resources – click here
- Department of Health Infection Control training – click here
- STATE DEPARTMENTS OF HEALTH
Other useful websites
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons COVID-19 information hub – click here
- Australian College of Nursing – click here to view
- My Health Record – click here
Our weekly bulletins are emailed to members each week and provide further useful information.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for copies of previous member updates and media statements.
Material available on this website in relation to COVID-19 is for information only. Every effort is made to provide information that is accurate however, it is subject to change without notice. Responsibility lies with the individual facility and you are encouraged to direct any queries to your State/Territory Health Department, Lawyer, Accountant or other professional, as deemed necessary.